Picture this: your latest luxury custom home build or remodel has been successfully completed. The homeowners are thrilled and you’re proud of the amazing work from your design and build teams. Hopefully, you take some pictures, and use them in your online portfolio and in digital marketing campaigns. But what about giving potential clients a unique perspective of your services?
When it comes to standing out on social media, it takes a unique strategy that includes engaging content. Drone photography and videography are at the top of the list of marketing industry trends. We’ve been at the forefront of this trend. With a drone pilot officially certified by the FAA on staff, you always have access to best-in-class photography and videography services from the best talent on the market. According to the National Association of Home Builders, drone use is on the rise. Partly due to the pandemic, home builders have seen an increase in the use case for drones for touring properties and in marketing materials. Aerial photography and videography help residential contractors reach their customers where they are, whether that’s on their computers or phones, locally or across the country before a big move.
What Is Drone Photography and Videography?
Put simply, a drone is an unmanned aerial device that can fly. With a camera onboard the drone you are able to get aerial views of a project or event. The Mavic 3 Cine, which is the current rotary model that Bellrae Marketing uses, is the first lightweight, foldable drone to feature a dual camera setup. This drone provides exceptional digital zoom and pixel quality along with some other great features like obstacle avoidance and a flight time of approximately 45 minutes.
What Can Drone Photography and Videography Do for You?
If you’re still wondering how drone photography and videography might help your residential construction business, here is a list of some marketing use cases.
- Take high level before and after photos of your residential construction projects to help homeowners visualize the changes to their home and property
- Use exceptional, unique photography and videography in marketing campaigns across platforms
- Elevate your print brochures, digital presence, and social media with beautiful aerial footage of your projects
- Stand out from your competition when it comes to the latest visualization technology for renovations and remodels
- Allow customers to view or tour homes virtually from their computers or phones through the use of drone videography
- Create a marketing video that can be used at open houses or during home tours
- Showcase a luxury listing with best-in-class photography to sell your home faster
Experienced Talent at Your Fingertips
If a picture is worth a thousand words, drone photography is worth at least a thousand and one. The photographs and content you get from Bellrae Marketing’s drone services truly tell a unique story. The quality of the content is not only determined by the quality of the unmanned aerial vehicle, but also by the quality of the pilot. Our skilled drone pilot is also a great storyteller who knows how to get the right shot from the right angles at the right time.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can bring your marketing to new heights.